Don't Let Your Struggle Become Your Identity

As a person, one thing I struggle immensely is keeping a lot of emotions bottled up, and keeping a vast majority of my life private, which is why in this post, I'll be touching base on what types of things I keep to myself. Until now, one thing I have never shared is writing. When I was a bit younger, my ultimate goal in life was to become an author, but besides the fact that it wasn't a terribly realistic career goal, I was having trouble letting people have a look at the raw emotion that was my work. As I've gotten older, letting my emotions be known is still something I struggle with, but am getting better at. To most, I normally appear to be a happy, go-lucky type person without any cares in the world. While I think that image is very fitting for what I would like to achieve one day, it's still a work in progress and I haven't quite gotten to that point, although I try my best to remain positive and happy no matter the situation. Hopefully one day I'll get there, but until then, this is what I'm willing to let the world see of my innermost thoughts.

Comments

Popular Posts