Be Fearless In The Pursuit Of What Sets Your Soul On Fire

What is Passion? Passion has been described as being a driving force, or a person working hard for something they love. In my opinion, people are most beautiful when they talk about something they're passionate in. No amount of makeup or lavish clothing and jewels could ever equate to the brilliant sparkle one gets in their eyes when they're expressing their love for whatever it may be that they're passionate about. When I was in the middle of my middle school years, my passion came to me in the form of writing. I'd always loved reading. The way I could be whisked away to another world or country or even an entirely different dimension simply through the use of words was nothing less than magical to me. Before long, I decided to try my own hand at it, and I've been in love ever since. There was a certain high involved with being able to create your own universe, and I relished in that. One day, I was writing an idea down for a novel just for fun, and I suddenly got this warm feeling throughout me and all I could think was "This is it. This is what I want to spend the rest of my life doing." Since then, I've been hunting for a way to write professionally, but realistically. While I would love to spend the rest of my days creating universe upon universe for others to divulge themselves in as I once had, I realize I also need to be able to support myself. And while I do think I've found a way to be able to write and actually support myself, it is still my ultimate goal to one day see dozens of books on a shelf, with my name listed as the author.

Comments

  1. This is beautiful, and I agree, people are at their truest form of beauty when they're passionate about something. I'm really glad you're still writing on the blog! I'll always be a fan of your writing! -Savvy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts